Standard One Year Manufacturer Warranty:
Luma III warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under
normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping
and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the
warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished
product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing,
return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is
subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the
model number on original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
Luma III makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company
expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent
allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, Luma III disclaims all implied
warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular
purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of
merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the
express warranty set forth above. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an
implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for
consumer products. In such sates or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty
may not apply to the Purchaser. For consumer transaction, the limited warranty terms contained in this
statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in
addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to Luma III.
Please retain purchase receipt for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original receipt
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued.
- It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
Please contact us in regards to all warranty questions and submissions. We will do our best to get back with you as soon as possible and get you back to painting!
Questions and submissions need to be sent to Support@lumaiii.com