Every Luma III Product has a 1 year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Luma III warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair of replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dates sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
Luma III makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and condition not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, Luma III disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states of countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusion or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser. For consumer transaction, the limited warranty terms contained in the statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of the Product to the Purchaser. All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to Luma III. Please retain purchase receipt for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original receipt
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired of replaced or a credit will be issued
- It is policy to replace parts whenever possible
Please contact us in regards to all warranty questions and submissions. We will do our best to get back with you as soon as possible and get your back to painting!
Questions and submissions need to be sent to email@example.com