The SunPro spray gun LED attachment is a true innovation. One of the most notable features of the SunPro is its exceptional color rendering capabilities, which are measured by its high Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 98.
CRI measures how well a light source reproduces colors as they appear in natural daylight. A CRI rating of 98 means that the SunPro light attachment provides one of the most accurate representation of colors in the industry, making it the perfect tool for color matching and other precision painting applications.
The SunPro LED has a natural daylight color temperature of 5000 Kelvin and provides a neutral and balanced lighting environment. This helps reduce eye strain and increases accuracy when performing the detailed process of color matching and paint application.
- 98 CRI (color rendering index) sunlight-accurate LED output
- 5000 Kelvin color temp
- 3300 Lumens/Lux flood lighting output (relative to 10 inches from the panel)
- Spanning 4 ft of even/smooth flood light at 6 – 10 inches from the panel
- Approximately 12 hours of battery run time
- Integrated wireless charging and charging dock
- Chemical-resistant build material/and fully sealed system
- Sapphire glass lens
- Universal Snap-2 attachment design